Help me master SPS. The stick kind.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also running reefer170, but I’m lower alk7-7.2, TM Pro salt, G5 Pro light, recent user of KZ, acros have become brighter and taking off. I actually broke one off a base that took off over a bonsai sculpture that I’ve removed. Didn’t phase it. Cycling Tonga branch in bucket at the moment.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it means "too long, didn't read"?
@Chaswood79 Yes lol. I read through the thread but got lost. lll try the cloud coverage. Whens the best time to put the and which setting? I believe the radions have 3 different modes
i don’t do a “cloud coverage mode” now. I have sharp 10-15 min decreases in par. I’m not familiar with the radion Cloud modes but I think you should just reduce the intensity 15-25 % for 10-15 minutes at a time. Do you have access to a par meter?

OP
OP
Zeal

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don’t do a “cloud coverage mode” now. I have sharp 10-15 min decreases in par. I’m not familiar with the radion Cloud modes but I think you should just reduce the intensity 15-25 % for 10-15 minutes at a time. Do you have access to a par meter?
Nope I do not...

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should rent a par meter and map your tank whether you change your schedule or not since you’ve caught the acro-bug.

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive me for being that guy, but wow, way too many frags for that size tank. Once they take off, you’re gonna have some coral management to take care of.

OP
OP
Zeal

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive me for being that guy, but wow, way too many frags for that size tank. Once they take off, you’re gonna have some coral management to take care of.
Frag tank on the way lol. And youll be surpised how much room there is!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back