• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fishtankssuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, hope your day is going well! I just finished setting up my new 58g which is only holding 2 maroons and a strawberry basslet. In the future I’m planning on getting a Midas Blenny and a smaller brown powder tang (before you get upset, yes it has a home for when it gets too big). My biggest thing with fish is that they have an interesting personality so probably not gonna be getting any cardinals. Any outstanding fish that you would suggest please leave below!

image.jpg

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your current stocking is of very aggressive fish. I’m not sure that you’ll be able to add anything once the clowns are full grown. I’ve got a 40 breeder with a yellow tail damsel and a pair of occelaris. New residents have not been welcomed with open arms and all have been victims of jumping from the tank, presumably from being chased. I’d put a cover on the tank if you don’t have one already. I’d consider the blenny, but then say you’re pretty much maxed out. A full grown female maroon gets pretty big and aggressive. She’ll be running that tank with an iron fist with the power of all the infinity stones.

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm building a 125g with Black sand.
Nice. Sounds like you’re picking reef safe fish. I’d consider reef safe wrasses. Fish that I’d consider that aren’t so reef safe, but might work depending on your coral and invert picks are the dwarf angels and melanuras wrasse. Maybe a zebrasoma tang. I’d still wait until the 125 is set up instead of hoping things work out in the 58 gallon.

OP
OP
Fishtankssuck

Fishtankssuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your current stocking is of very aggressive fish. I’m not sure that you’ll be able to add anything once the clowns are full grown. I’ve got a 40 breeder with a yellow tail damsel and a pair of occelaris. New residents have not been welcomed with open arms and all have been victims of jumping from the tank, presumably from being chased. I’d put a cover on the tank if you don’t have one already. I’d consider the blenny, but then say you’re pretty much maxed out. A full grown female maroon gets pretty big and aggressive. She’ll be running that tank with an iron fist with the power of all the infinity
Your current stocking is of very aggressive fish. I’m not sure that you’ll be able to add anything once the clowns are full grown. I’ve got a 40 breeder with a yellow tail damsel and a pair of occelaris. New residents have not been welcomed with open arms and all have been victims of jumping from the tank, presumably from being chased. I’d put a cover on the tank if you don’t have one already. I’d consider the blenny, but then say you’re pretty much maxed out. A full grown female maroon gets pretty big and aggressive. She’ll be running that tank with an iron fist with the power of all the infinity stones.
luckily my maroons are very nice, I just picked up a Lamarck angel and I’m planning on getting a smaller foxface in the next week. The basslet can be a bit much sometimes, I see nipped fins every now and then.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back