Help me Source a Tank

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
1,628
Location
Wilmington, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get back in the hobby. I have an IM 30g L still in the box. Got it out and discovered the back glass panel has a crack (no idea how, it’s been in the box since I left the hobby 5 years ago). Maybe a sign to stay out of the hobby… or get a new tank .

Where is everyone buying tanks from these days? Current front runner is a Water Box Mini 30. I had a deep blue professional in the past, I dig their 57G rimless, but stupid $$$.

Here are my ideal features…

- 36 or 48 inch
- 24 inch deep max
- gallons not important, but ideally 30 or more, 80 max
- rimless
- drillable if not already fitted with an overflow
- budget $500
 
Last edited:
Trying to get back in the hobby. I have an IM 30g L still in the box. Got it out and discovered the back glass panel has a crack (no idea how, it’s been in the box since I left the hobby 5 years ago). Maybe a sign to stay out of the hobby… or get a new tank .

Where is everyone buying tanks from these days? Current front runner is an AquaBox Mini 30. I had a deep blue professional in the past, I dig their 57G rimless, but stupid $$$.

Here are my ideal features…

- 36 or 48 inch
- 24 inch deep max
- gallons not important, but ideally 30 or more, 80 max
- rimless
- drillable if not already fitted with an overflow
- budget $500
LFS
Waterbox
Innovation marine
Fiji aquariums

No Red Sea, at least for now due to field issues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new