Help me with my Letterman Jacket CONTEST! $10 prize!

Letterman Jacket Reefing Quote

• Reeds n' Reefs

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • It's a reef thing

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • A tad obsessed

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Reef Queen

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Fraggin Saxy

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No @footgal, no compensation needed. If Fraggin Saxy wins then keep your money!
However, no matter which idea you go with, would you please post a pic of the jacket when you get it? :)
Of course! It’s only fair to see the final product of y’all’s hard work!

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record I voted reeds and reefs.... its very fitting! Thanks for a FINTASTICALLY FUN thread....
Thank you for participating!!! I really don’t know what I would’ve put without y’all’s amazing ideas, probably something dumb though

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should pick whichever one YOU like most!
Im torn between Reeds n reefs and Fraggin Saxy! Theyre both great and definitely describe my life. Reeds n reefs is a little more catchy and mature, but Fraggin sexy is fun and punny! My parents both get off work at 3:30 today so I’ll hold a family vote then I’ll look at the poll and I’ll announce by 4! I’m a super indecisive person so having others weigh in really helps me choose. This is why my tank is so full... I can never decide which frag to get so I just get them both!

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im torn between Reeds n reefs and Fraggin Saxy! Theyre both great and definitely describe my life. Reeds n reefs is a little more catchy and mature, but Fraggin sexy is fun and punny! My parents both get off work at 3:30 today so I’ll hold a family vote then I’ll look at the poll and I’ll announce by 4! I’m a super indecisive person so having others weigh in really helps me choose. This is why my tank is so full... I can never decide which frag to get so I just get them both!
I can totally relate, understood! I can’t wait for the verdict!

Leah Ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are great! I think Fraggin Saxy is SOOOOO cute, but Reeds n Reefs awesome! Given the choice between the two, I would be struggling too, but I would probably end up going with Fraggin Saxy just because it would be such a cute patch for a cute letterman jacket.
F R A G G I N ' S A X Y ! ! !
I would SO love to see Fraggin Saxy OR Reeds n Reefs on a high school kid's varsity letterman jacket! I can't wait to see what you choose, as they're all great choices! This is just my opinion, but high school is supposed to be fun, so even though this Letterman Jacket is an academic accomplishment, try to keep what goes on the jacket whimsical, fun, Unique to you, and something that no one else has! If you put some kind of reefing reference along with your saxophone musicianship in there somewhere that letterman jacket may represent your school, but it will have your thumb-print all over it. It will be your letterman jacket and no one else's, and that will be AWESOME! I can't wait to see it!

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s 4 pm!!! It’s been decided by the council that REEDS N’ REEFS wins the contest!!! Congrats @flampton!! I’m PMing you so you can collect your prize!!! Thank you to everybody who participated and made this a really fun contest!! I’ll post pics in a month or two when the jacket comes in!

Everything Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s 4 pm!!! It’s been decided by the council that REEDS N’ REEFS wins the contest!!! Congrats @flampton!! I’m PMing you so you can collect your prize!!! Thank you to everybody who participated and made this a really fun contest!! I’ll post pics in a month or two when the jacket comes in!
Yayyyy

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay for you!!! Glad you got one picked out. It was fun. Definitely can keep your ten dollars though. How about to reward me you buy two 5 dollar frags in the next live sale and show me pictures of them. Or just show me an expensive coral you got that was part of that money :D

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay for you!!! Glad you got one picked out. It was fun. Definitely can keep your ten dollars though. How about to reward me you buy two 5 dollar frags in the next live sale and show me pictures of them. Or just show me an expensive coral you got that was part of that money :D
Thanks! I’ll definitely do that!

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of y’all know any embroidery companies or know one of the mods on here, I would be honored to get a R2R patch to put on my jacket!!! This community has become such an integral part of my life and y’all have made a huge imprint on me. I would love to work with somebody to purchase a patch so I can show my support for the community! I love y’all, and I love this forum! Of course I’ll post pictures of my jacket when it comes in for everybody to see, I’m super proud of it already! A huge huge huge thank you to everybody who voted and to everybody who took time out of their day to come up with some brilliant pieces of literature! A HUGE thank you to @flampton for the winning submission and to @Crabs McJones for creating the poll!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 40 28.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 68 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back