Help - My ocellarius and picasso are fighting

I thought my picasso was going to die, he would just sit on the sand not moving very much. Luckily I was setting up a 75G tank that is ready for fish. So i put my ocellaris in there and left picasso where he is. Hes now swimming and eating normal, but i still have my eye on him
 
One thing you can try is separate both fish from the main tank. Then introduce the smaller one a day or two before the larger one. This will give them time to forget their old home and need to re-establish. I have done this a few times when aggression is happening.

BTW - I added a little more description to your title. People will be able to help better with a better thread description.
 
I've given this advice before but anytime your clown exhibits behavior you've deemed undesirable poke her/him in the eye.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new