Help! My town lost power! I have a generator but no Internet!

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Erick Armanii can you confirm that your Apex is connected to your WiFi?

As far as looking for an IP address for your controller if you’re running a Windows machine type ipconfig in a command prompt window. That should list all devices by IP address. Another way is to log in to your router. There should be a way to see what is on your network.
Just an FYI. You cannot get info on connected devices using Ipconfig. All you will see is the PC's IP and the routers IP.

The command that would give you that info would be "arp -a" which keeps a list of devices you have talked to on the PC. This is a Cached list so I have no idea how long it keeps the data for. Also it's just a list of IP's so it's hard to know which one is the Apex Local even if it is on the list.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI. You cannot get info on connected devices using Ipconfig. All you will see is the PC's IP and the routers IP.

The command that would give you that info would be "arp -a" which keeps a list of devices you have talked to on the PC. This is a Cached list so I have no idea how long it keeps the data for. Also it's just a list of IP's so it's hard to know which one is the Apex Local even if it is on the list.
Thanks for the clarification. I’m a Mac user at home so DOS commands are a bit rusty.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back