Help needed with live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter stubrookc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stubrookc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

Have been reading lots on the forums and lots of great hints and tips provided. I have had marine tank for 5 months now and have two clown fish with some live rock. Over the last few days I have encountered a bright green algae that has played the rocks and some of the substrate. Searching online hasn’t yielded much so I was hoping someone could point me I. The right direction with any support. Hoping the image isn’t to blurry but it is a bright green layer
IMG_8617.jpeg
 
Welcome! Some more clear photos under white light might help. From what I can see it’s standard nuisance algae that tends to grow in new systems.
 
Hello guys,

Have been reading lots on the forums and lots of great hints and tips provided. I have had marine tank for 5 months now and have two clown fish with some live rock. Over the last few days I have encountered a bright green algae that has played the rocks and some of the substrate. Searching online hasn’t yielded much so I was hoping someone could point me I. The right direction with any support. Hoping the image isn’t to blurry but it is a bright green layer
IMG_8617.jpeg
Time for a bunch of snails and some blue legged hermit crabs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new