help on Osmolator 3155

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrtian97

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
813
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Osmolator 3155 for about 1 wk, been working fine. I noticed today that the LED indicator is blinking green at the Level section of the controller, any idea what this means? I checked the manual and it doesn't mentiom what blinking green means

Thanks
 
If its hooked up in your tank and you have a strong wave pass by it, it usually blinks green
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new