Help our creativity

Adventures In Reefing

Semper Fidelis
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been content creators for many years. I decided to create content for one of our greatest passions which is reefing. We were wondering what to create and came up with a simple quick news of the month. It is something I would want to watch, so, why not. We need your help letting us know what you would like to see. Help us expand upon this and give you something you would like to watch. Here is the first episode, August 2019. Congratulations to @SPR1968 for being our first tank of the month and @kjpeters for being the new member of the month.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great stuff - thanks for sharing! I look forward to the monthly updates! Hopefully I will be able to connect with you guys at MACNA!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back