Help! picking nano tank for college

Fishtankssuck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I am going off to college soon and I’m looking for a good nano tank combo. I am hoping to find one with great filtration and a light that can support all types of coral. Ideally, it would be in the range of 20-30 gallons. My budget is about 600$, once I spend this I want my equipment to be reliable. If you know of any good options please leave them below! I’ve looked at a few without extensive research and I thought this would be a good place to find help. Thank you!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new