Help -- Rainbow Bubbletip Black Streaks

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobinV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RobinV

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
49
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've had this guy for about four months. Was doing great, but a while back, it looked like he was going to split and then changed his mind. So now his foot looks like more of a bridge. And I just woke up this morning to see that his left side tentacles have these black streaks and I'm wondering how worried I should be about this guy. I recently reduced the time my lights are on from 8 hours to 7 hours while trying to battle some dinos. Parameters are all in good shape. Any thoughts? Thanks.
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new