Help -- Rainbow Bubbletip Black Streaks

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobinV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RobinV

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
49
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've had this guy for about four months. Was doing great, but a while back, it looked like he was going to split and then changed his mind. So now his foot looks like more of a bridge. And I just woke up this morning to see that his left side tentacles have these black streaks and I'm wondering how worried I should be about this guy. I recently reduced the time my lights are on from 8 hours to 7 hours while trying to battle some dinos. Parameters are all in good shape. Any thoughts? Thanks.
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new