HELP SCOLY Not doing well

Tots

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, I have had this bleeding apple for about 2 years I have been moving it around trying to make it happy. It won't eat. Water permainters do not fluctuate and are spot on. Never have missed a weekly water change. I have another scoly who is doing just great. I dipped the bleeding apple tonight with coral rx. There were about 6 odd looking worms. Please let me know if anyone has any advice. My LFS where I purchased the scoly just told me sometimes they die randomly. I don't really want to take that for an answer. Thank you in advance.

16605251458333523424835934593973.jpg 16605251850277844591306999547290.jpg 16605252389396011276924927002120.jpg
 
Well see how it does after the dipping. It may perc up.
 
A full list of parameters and test kits used is detrimental to help diagnose issues like these. These corals do not die randomly. That worm appears to be a baby bristle worm which is not the issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new