Help! Settings for AI Prime HD - 25 Gallon tank

Cfellini91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone,
I recently bought an AI Prime HD led for my tank. I have NO idea how to set up a schedule for the light that will be beneficial for my tank. I previously had a "set and forget, plug n play" type led light. Right now I have a few corals and three fish. My tank is a 25 gallon display tank. Does anyone have a schedule for their AI that they find beneficial that would want to share? I don't have a par meter and no way to get one.
I have seem some schedules where people increase and decrease their lights every 30 minutes and I am not sure if I should do that or not. Nor am I sure what intensity the light needs to be at. Is there anyone who could help me? I am a bit overwhelmed and scared I am going to damage the tank and my animals. Thanks!

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some good presets from famous users and the AI site
Here is how to use them

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13E55445-2475-4354-A28C-3B6E9EB19DF7.png

this is the schedule I’ve used for a few months now over a mixed 40 breeder with 2 primes. Maybe need to to turn the levels down a bit for your setup but it is a play off the BRS/Radion AB+ settings.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back