Help spots noted

Christopher Azzopardi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my nano for a while now and haven't changed or introduced anything for a while now except for increasing the lighting power slightly due to the clam.
20240531_122717.jpg
I note that dark spots on clam and white on Scoly. The photos are not great unfortunately. The tank is crammed unfortunately due to size. Would appreciate your help. I only left 2 aptasia to support my peppermint. I do not feed often either.
20240531_122700.jpg
 
Do you have a photo under white lights? It’s hard to see under blues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new