Help stocking my 90 gallon

chinta99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone suggest some reef safe fishes for my 90 gallon tank ?
I’m a big fan of beautiful and active fish that aren’t timid/skittish eg. foxfaces
I’ll definitely be adding a algae Blenny and pair of designer clowns (feel free to recommend a specific breed)

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone suggest some reef safe fishes for my 90 gallon tank ?
I’m a big fan of beautiful and active fish that aren’t timid/skittish eg. foxfaces
I’ll definitely be adding a algae Blenny and pair of designer clowns (feel free to recommend a specific breed)
I love my tangerine zombie clowns, they are really cool.

Sharknose gobies are great, bold and like to clean other fish which is cool

Firefish are really good as they make other fish less timid, once they are used to the tank they stop hiding, other fish see firefish being out and become less stressed

A watchman/Shrimp goby is always nice, IMO chose one that pairs with Randalls instead of Tigers

If you want ornamental Inverts and cool cuc I can list some

strawberry_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is what I have in my 90: two frostbite clowns, one spot fox face, splendid pintail wrasse, starry blenny, tomini tang, blue hippo tang, fathead sunburst anthias, talbot damsel. Also adding a mystery wrasse next week as long as the weather holds.

I had a CB biota coral beauty that was great for a few months then started destroying my hammers and leptos. Got rid of him reallllll quick.

Also to the tang police (lol), the hippo will be going into my friend's 360 when he outgrows my tank in the next year or two and will be replaced with a purple tang.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back