Help: Theilen Compact Fleece Roll Replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter drblank1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drblank1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
341
Reaction score
160
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to find replacement rolls anywhere in the US for this fleece roller. For those of you who have this roller, where are you getting your rolls?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new