Help to find a LFS

Andre.nicolau

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
7
Location
São Paulo, Brazil
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys!

I just arrived in Zagreb (Croatia) and I will stay here for a couple weeks (I will move to other cities). I really want to get some products for my reef here. Des anyone here can help me finding a LFS or a website for me to do some shopping?

Thanks!
 
I doubt many people here can help with a lfs since most of us are in the U.S. but I do know there are some online vendors who ship internationally just don't know which ones. Maybe someone else can chime in with a response to either of your questions. Maybe look for local reef clubs where your at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new