Help to Id this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axelrod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Axelrod

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Location
Spain
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought this coral as Scolymia australis and I don't know if it is correct. It is hand size. Any help would be appreciated.
IMG_20210701_200746.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new