Help to I'd two montipora...

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any idea what the names for these montipora are?
Attachmen.jpg
Attachmen_2.jpg
 
I replied before I saw you call it reverse sunset, feel goofy now, anyway looks like it to me as well, the other one LA Lakers?
 
I wish I could get an identity for mine, so far I've just been told it's a Monti...
20170208_210023.jpeg
 
Can anyone I'd the monti shown above? The one from nohate?
 
Kinda looks like a red digitata that's just got encrusted but don't hold me to it. Place it a little and higher and see if it sprouts and colors up better
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new