HELP: Trouble connecting apex to new network

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just moved my tank from my parents house to my new house and I’m trying to connect it to my wifi. You think they would make it more user friendly. Anyway, I found a thread on here with a link that I tried and it the final page never seemed to load. I tried it through the app and it got stuck at 100%. Can anyone help my get it connected again?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can reconfigure the Apex WiFi settings with this procedure:

1. Use a paperclip to press the reset button for 6 seconds until the Neptune logo turns blue, then release the paperclip. This places the Apex into WiFi Setup Mode.

2. Use your phone or computer to connect to the Apex_Setup### WiFi network

3. Browse to http://172.16.0.1

4. The Apex will present you with a list of available WiFi networks. Select your 2.4 GHz WiFi from the list.

5. Enter your WiFi password.

6. The Apex will reboot and connect to your WiFi. The Neptune logo should change to solid orange.

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can reconfigure the Apex WiFi settings with this procedure:

1. Use a paperclip to press the reset button for 6 seconds until the Neptune logo turns blue, then release the paperclip. This places the Apex into WiFi Setup Mode.

2. Use your phone or computer to connect to the Apex_Setup### WiFi network

3. Browse to http://172.16.0.1

4. The Apex will present you with a list of available WiFi networks. Select your 2.4 GHz WiFi from the list.

5. Enter your WiFi password.

6. The Apex will reboot and connect to your WiFi. The Neptune logo should change to solid orange.
I tried that link and it didn’t work but I found an alternative way through the app that worked. It still shows the old wifi but it does let me control it through my phone so I’m assuming it worked

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back