Help us congratulate @billdogg on being excellent!!

1566267320137.png

Well done @Billdogg !
 
CONGRATULATIONS!
 
Thanks everyone! I've been keeping marine creatures since the mid 80's. I've learned such a huge amount about so many things due to this obsession. Not just the husbandry of the critters we keep. Plumbing, Electrical, Woodworking, etc, etc, etc.

It would be more than a little selfish of me to not try to help others with the same things I've struggled with over the years.

Cheers!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new