Help Us Congratulate Troylee On Receiving The Hospitality Award

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate Troylee on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Troylee you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate Troylee on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Troylee you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Oh wow! Thank you! I’m honored… :star-struck:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CONGRATS...:cool:
Congratulations Congrats GIF
Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Troylee for welcome our new members, and thank you just because :) Congratulations

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations, sir!! We appreciate all the ways you contribute to the R2R community! This is an award you have earned many times over!

OU812Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
CONGRATULATIONS

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congrats @Troylee

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back