HELP! Using tonga and other rock together

I am using E-Marco 400 cement made by www.marcorocks.com This stuff is excellent, and from what I read it won't some pH like some cements do.
 
So here is my finished structure. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. :-)

20161111_093136.jpg


20161111_093142.jpg
 
That turned out awesome I will have to say when I start my scape I might be making somthing along these lines. That will look awesome with some corals growing off the branches.
 
That turned out awesome I will have to say when I start my scape I might be making somthing along these lines. That will look awesome with some corals growing off the branches.
Thanks! I like the hanging branch/shelf look a lot, especially once it's covered with SPS. :D
 
Here's a few more pics just bc I noticed that the first one I took is blurry. ;)

20161111_113753.jpg
20161111_113802.jpg
20161111_113814.jpg
 
nice job! cant wait to see it in the tank.
IMHO I would ad a small rock to make an island in the left Connor either front or back just to visually break it up. but wht the heck do I know..haha I have been trying to get a scape I like for months. bought supper live rock so it's hard to do what you did.

really like what you came up with :D
 
nice job! cant wait to see it in the tank.
IMHO I would ad a small rock to make an island in the left Connor either front or back just to visually break it up. but wht the heck do I know..haha I have been trying to get a scape I like for months. bought supper live rock so it's hard to do what you did.

really like what you came up with :D
Thanks! I'm actually planning to put either a rock or maybe even a very small rock structure in that corner, but I want to see how much space I still have in the tank before I decide for sure. I do like the idea of having something else in that corner. If I don't put any rock, there will at least be a clam there! :-)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new