Help Verify Zoa ID

ithk21620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received some zoas from a guy shutting down his tank and I am unsure of their names because I am a stick guy [emoji16]

6d370993838fa6c57fc381b099c4b622.jpg

My guesses...

12 o’clock: No clue, too many options...
2 O’clock: Jokers
4 O’clock: Green Agave
6 O’clock: Jungle Juice
9 o’clock: Weeds lol (Ugly and grow too fast)

OP
OP
ithk21620

ithk21620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bottom yellow ones are either Jungle Juice or Fruit Loops, they are very similar, but looks more like Jungle Juice off of the top of my head.

Not Loops for sure, wrong color skirt and I have a colony of them on a different tile. I am leaning towards Jungle Juice still.

Looks like ding dangs all the way to the right

They don't have the pink coloring in them like ding dangs do but I guess they could have morphed some.

Capitol Reef Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not Loops for sure, wrong color skirt and I have a colony of them on a different tile. I am leaning towards Jungle Juice still.

They don't have the pink coloring in them like ding dangs do but I guess they could have morphed some.

The bottom ones are some type of Hawaiian People Eaters. So many people sell similar polyps under different names (usually galaxy or something space) that it will be impossible to find an exact name for them. I personally just go with people eaters.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back