Help! What would you do...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jpines
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Haha I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't!

Absolutely! The crazy thing is, I've met other reefers who have discovered AEFW on frags they've purchased but they don't want to tell the seller due to the fear of offending them. In addition to that, they had no desire to purchase from them again... That whole idea is disturbing to me.
 
3fe749954f23738c07cd0fb699f37f23.jpg
d4efb7979f6ae7c2132c1d91a00d475e.jpg
 
I think it means I should go ahead and upgrade to a larger tank so that my current tank can be my official QT tank [emoji16]

That sounds like a fine plan indeed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new