HELP! whats the best dosing setup?!

akurt928

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red sea E-170 and I wanted a dosing setup that can stay in the cabinet. I’m looking to Dose Calcium, Alk, and Magnesium. Any suggestions?

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Kamoer X-1 pumps (Bluetooth or WiFi) might be your best bet, depending on how many solutions you need to dose. Each of them has a small footprint, and they can be chained together to save on outlets/power bricks. Three of them shouldn't take much space, the bigger issue would be finding containers for your solutions.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Kamoer X-1 pumps (Bluetooth or WiFi) might be your best bet, depending on how many solutions you need to dose. Each of them has a small footprint, and they can be chained together to save on outlets/power bricks. Three of them shouldn't take much space, the bigger issue would be finding containers for your solutions.
I love my Kamoer X1s. Great little pumps. Only downside is organizing Daisey changed pumps. A little bulky after 2.

OP
OP
akurt928

akurt928

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any existing controllers like Apex, etc.?
No controllers at the moment , I was looking at the apex/trident pair from brs and a Dos but a little steep for the budget at the moment

OP
OP
akurt928

akurt928

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Red sea bottles & I see you can use them as the dosing containers. Would that work?

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dosing All For Reef with my X1. Setup and schedule editing is so simple with these things!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back