Help with 180gal Install $$$

reefinman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I need someone to set up my 180 gal i will have all the equipment. I need the knowledge and experience. Drilling holes into the tank. Running the plumbing through the wall into the sump, in the laundry room (right behind the tank). I am planning on having a 70 refugium and a 60 gal sump. Hooking up the skimmer, cal reator, ro/di system with an auto top off system of some sort. Im going to go with the vetex led system, geo 612 reator, oct 5000 skimmer, Tunze wave maker, apex controller. If theirs anything else i will need please let me know. I know time is money and i willing to $$$ for your time.

Thanks everyone for your input.

NanoNathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a chiller could be very good piece of equiment to invest in since its so hot in TX ... if some thing can go wrong it sooner or later will go wrong .. AC blows?!?! ect you sound like you got a very nice set up. if i was closer id help ya...

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also say look into a chiller, Tank life seems to tolerate Cold better than heat

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost sold mine when I changed to LED's. Glad I didnt because it still rund about 5 times a day. granted my sump is in the garage, but still glad I have it.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back