Help with 3D Printed Adapter

markushio40b

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
16
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Currently have an Eshopps 300 Sump with a 7” filter sock. Looking to replace my sock with a RedSea Nano Filter roller with fits a 4 inch sock.

Could someone help with a 3D print adapter I could use to fit the roller?

Obviously I could pay for the print and shipping depending on location.

I’m located in North Jersey
 
Here is a 7" plate with a 4" hole. I could put the hole anywhere on the plate. If this is what you're looking for, I can get a little more exact with the dims as everyones 7" sizes seem to be a little different.
Screen Shot 2025-10-05 at 12.45.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2025-10-05 at 12.45.23 PM.png
 
That’s exactly what I’m looking for!

I’m sure the measurements aren’t exact and could probably be shaved down if needed
 
I could print is in a high strength print config that would give you a little extra internal material you could sand down. let me know if you think thats enough.
Screen Shot 2025-10-05 at 1.03.48 PM.png
 
That would be great!

If you want to message me separately so I can give details for shipping and payment here’s my info

646.417.0528
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new