Help with Agae

xclusive252

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
218
Reaction score
39
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what type of Algae this is so I can try and fix the issue. I thought Dino since it does have the bubbles but I have snails and crabs and no issues with my inverts. I’ll post numbers of nutrient levels tomorrow

IMG_6223.jpeg
 
Could be chrysophytes. Is it golden to very light brown under white light?
 
Thank you very much. I have 2 mp10s I increased the flow and later today I’ll get Dr Tim’s waste away. Below is a picture of my mp10 settings by all means let me know if I should add more flow. Waterbox 35.2 AIO. I’m running chemi pure elite right now but can add a reactor of carbon if recommended.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6225.jpeg
    IMG_6225.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new