Help With Angry Bird Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eldredge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If I was only successful with 40% of my purchased acros, I’d find a different hobby!
My comment was specific to tenuis. Should be 90% or better on all species. I guess define "successful" for a tenuis.

Have you ever noticed across the board most hobbyist/vendors only have a limited # of "featured named tenuis" they can frag and sell(im not talking about noname colony bake and choppers here). But if you ask them how many strains of tenuis they are farming it's 50+ ? Why is that??
 
I thought I would close the loop on this thread. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. Unfortunately, the frag didn’t make it. 10699116-A3D7-45CC-9F3C-159587A2A434.jpeg

However, Reef Raft USA sent me this very nice frag as a replacement. In the end, I was very pleased with them.
B3567058-A305-4077-A02C-BCACAFEC3E17.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new