Help with ATK using 2 FMM modules

aaron186

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Neptune ATK that I am using a bit unconventionally. I have an FMM under my stand with the ATK and float sensors plugged in. I have another FMM in my garage with a PMUP plugged in and lines/aquabus ran to my tank.

The ATK task wouldn’t let me setup the ATK using 2 different FMMs so I ran the task for the sump FMM and then copied the code to my PMUP outlet. My ATK is showing the hi and low sensors as open but it’s not turning on the PMUP. If I manually turn on the PMUP it works fine and pushes water into the sump. Here’s my code. Any clue what I’m doing wrong?

IMG_0266.png

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Neptune ATK that I am using a bit unconventionally. I have an FMM under my stand with the ATK and float sensors plugged in. I have another FMM in my garage with a PMUP plugged in and lines/aquabus ran to my tank.

The ATK task wouldn’t let me setup the ATK using 2 different FMMs so I ran the task for the sump FMM and then copied the code to my PMUP outlet. My ATK is showing the hi and low sensors as open but it’s not turning on the PMUP. If I manually turn on the PMUP it works fine and pushes water into the sump. Here’s my code. Any clue what I’m doing wrong?

IMG_0266.png
something about:
if ATK_Lo OPEN Then ON
if ATK_Hi CLOSED Then OFF

rubs me the wrong way.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_0266.png
Did you ever manage to get this to work? I am trying the exact same thing.. :)

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 128 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.4%
Back