Help with blasto coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter FusionzC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FusionzC

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Messages
66
Reaction score
45
Location
Moore
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello first time posting on here but I was wanting know if someone had ideas on how I can try to remove this frag from the rack with the least amount of damage. Sorry for the fist photo bomb they just wouldn't leave.

20250723_124047.jpg 20250723_124105.jpg
 
You might be best off cutting the rack
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new