Help with camera settings canon powershot sx10is

  • Thread starter Thread starter esco595
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
gainesville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im trying to take some photos of my tank and I can never quite get the settings right to capture the awesome color. Any ideas on settings for this camera? anything helps
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new