Help with Chalice ID

ReeferGuyAlexK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I bought a small chalice a while back. Can't remember it's name to save my life. Can anyone help me ID it. It use to a green line which disappeared, guess that is only got to do with lightning as it is very healthy and growing.

IMG_20210124_123037.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,really have no idea??but....NICE ;) :cool:

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have to wait for it to get its color back you can see a pink streak forming in the middle and blue highlights on the sides. just fyi rainbow chalice's base color is orange its like an oil painting layered so all over the chalice is orange the blues reds greens purples are blends on top of each other. i hope this makes sense

OP
OP
ReeferGuyAlexK

ReeferGuyAlexK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have to wait for it to get its color back you can see a pink streak forming in the middle and blue highlights on the sides. just fyi rainbow chalice's base color is orange its like an oil painting layered so all over the chalice is orange the blues reds greens purples are blends on top of each other. i hope this makes sense
Yes okay I understand. Hope so nice colours come through then

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back