Help with coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter kintle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kintle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
180
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this guy up at a LFS a few months ago but they didnt know what it was. Its doubled in size and seems happy where it is but I'm curious what it is. The little hairs across it wave with the current.
20190223_170522.jpeg
 
Looks like a pavona coral.
Ty looking at pictures online I'd say you are correct. Maybe time to move my Duncan's away from him a bit I'm betting it will be the first coral I'll have to frag back sometime this year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new