Help with extension on facet for RODI unit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saisori
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saisori

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
213
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having issue with facet. The connector sit deep inside the facet itself so I can't turn the RODI adapter so it will screw on the facet connector. Is there a connector I can get to extend this out a bit?


unnamed.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new