Help with first ever torch

Guby167

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
east greenwich
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys so I just got my first ever torch and I need help figuring out if this is too much flow or too little flow for it? Or if it’s getting blasted in one direction too much it is a little closed up right now because I just moved it, excuse my clownfish they want food
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9333.mov
    33 MB
Its a little one sided flow but looks pretty okay for now, since you just moved it i would leave it be for a while and monitor it for a week or 2 before moving it
 
Upvote 0
Not too much flow, but when you went to the side glass it seems to show a constant pull to one side. Is it like that 100% of the time? If yes I would re-locate or try to get a back and forth type of sway on it
 
Upvote 0
It does seem to always push to one side I’ll send another video of it opened up more to give you a better idea
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9337.mov
    44.8 MB
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new