Help with ID: Bryopsis or GHG?

zedxplorer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
132
Reaction score
51
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apology for another Bryopsis vs GHG discussion, but I have this algae growing all over my live rocks and it keep coming back. Would like to get a sense of what it is. I have a few turbo snails are cleaned up some of it, but it keeps coming back. Am I down to chemical options? Thinking of getting a tuxedo urchin as well.

PXL_20240722_001844149.jpg PXL_20240722_003021333.jpg PXL_20240722_003026727.jpg PXL_20240722_003033323.jpg
 
Apology for another Bryopsis vs GHG discussion, but I have this algae growing all over my live rocks and it keep coming back. Would like to get a sense of what it is. I have a few turbo snails are cleaned up some of it, but it keeps coming back. Am I down to chemical options? Thinking of getting a tuxedo urchin as well.

PXL_20240722_001844149.jpg PXL_20240722_003021333.jpg PXL_20240722_003026727.jpg PXL_20240722_003033323.jpg
It's GHA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new