HELP WITH ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter androidx1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

androidx1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
98
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Can I get some help with ID of a couple corals?

1. the first is VERY Blue and grows Low almost looking like a flower......see picture below.
2. The second is so far a very slow grower and is very pink but have no idea what it is......



20200901_173858.jpg
20200715_175802.jpg
 
The blue green colony in the first pic is probably an austera. The second pic of the frag is to small to get any good id on it. Post a pic when new coralites and branches have formed.
 
Thanks for your help!!!!
I looked up the Austera, and it looks alot like mine.
thanks agian,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new