Help with layout and a corals health

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefernoah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefernoah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ten gallon, all parameters are right. All of these corals have arrived in the last 5 days. I am mainly worried about the star spike coral on the left. Any ideas? (Lights are off) is my wavemaker placed bad?






 
I think maybe you meant to post a pic or two, but they did not come through 🙃
 
I think maybe you meant to post a pic or two, but they did not come through 🙃
20260302_174019_63C1AD53-D290-4B22-BF11-D1F1E95657DA.png

20260302_174019_EBB59AEE-6B6E-42D8-8D74-1998BF3A74B1.png

20260302_174019_7640C8B9-7F0A-4B17-83A3-5BCEBCB1B85B.png

20260302_174019_17E56F4C-3C89-4EF8-9121-B9B5598D3FE1.png

20260302_174020_C942D250-E42F-4B02-9FCC-052397EB9BDB.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new