Help with layout and a corals health

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefernoah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefernoah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ten gallon, all parameters are right. All of these corals have arrived in the last 5 days. I am mainly worried about the star spike coral on the left. Any ideas? (Lights are off) is my wavemaker placed bad?






 
Your pictures didn’t attach fyi
 
20260302_160357_020281A5-E520-4ABA-BF0F-C3628A856A1C.png

20260302_160357_B827A5E8-8135-4E59-BEC4-B2E58700E64B.png

20260302_160358_61A0422C-32BE-4687-B4B4-646004B1D483.png

20260302_160359_5975D1EE-C660-4DB4-9418-64BDEE30CA80.png

20260302_160400_BC55A5AC-4884-4033-A760-1427D4887F2C.png

20260302_160401_72352406-CF05-49AB-86E8-659ED6173825.png

20260302_160402_5CCA578F-FEEC-425A-802A-B043C0D616CC.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new