Help with layout and a corals health

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefernoah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefernoah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ten gallon, all parameters are right. All of these corals have arrived in the last 5 days. I am mainly worried about the star spike coral on the left. Any ideas? (Lights are off) is my wavemaker placed bad?






 
FYI… looks like your thread just posted 3x. Also, I don’t see any pics
Thanks. The pictures won’t load on for some reason
20260302_160643_5EC3BF41-16FB-499C-823D-304E9A20C4FB.png
 
Tank looks incredibly new... Where's the light? What kind?
 
Tank looks incredibly new... Where's the light? What kind?
I’ve had the tank for 10 months. Just recently got corals. Light runs 6am-4pm. That’s why the lights are off. It’s a NAVAreef 65 on 30 blue 10 white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new