Help with micro particles

JayReefs97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
27
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my water was running perfectly clear, for the last week now I am having annoying micro particles and I do not have any sand sifting fish. 62 gallon AIO tank with filter socks, filter pads, chemipure blue and marine pure balls. Any ideas?
 
Hello my water was running perfectly clear, for the last week now I am having annoying micro particles and I do not have any sand sifting fish. 62 gallon AIO tank with filter socks, filter pads, chemipure blue and marine pure balls. Any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new