Help with mp40's

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-ridge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 4 mp40's hooked up to my wxm controlled by apex. I recently lost power in my house therefore resulting in my apex programming getting all messed up. I basically had to start over and reprogram everything. From the ato to my auto water change. I noticed recently that my mp40's were staying in 1 mode and that was with the green light on. I could change modes but they no longer where in sync or would change modes like I had programmed. Talking with a friend we both realized this was probably due to the power outage. I cleared out each mp40 individually. I then did what ecotech says as far as hooking up to wxm. I look on fusion and I see that 2 are working but it says 1 is in stall mode and the other is missing.
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or have any suggestions what to try? I see 3 are working and in sync. It's just 1 that is not connecting to wxm for whatever reason. Any and all help is greatly appreciated
 
Did you resync each one with the wxm and get the blue / yellow flash after?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new