Help with My nikon coolpix p500

  • Thread starter Thread starter IGROZOAS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IGROZOAS

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
858
Reaction score
200
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Nikon Coolpix P500 that i'm really struggling to take good pictures of my reef. Any suggestions on settings (I have leds) or do I have to buy a macro lense for it? If so where can I buy one and how much they usually go for? Or should I buy a different camera?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new