Help with Nero 3

DareDevilHDF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just put 2 Nero 3 into service and I'm having trouble with the programming. I defined a program but the pumps don't seem to apply it. Indeed, I'm at 10% in continuous flow but when I look at the application I'm at 2750 lph, when I should be at 750lph. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
 
Are you ensuring that the settings are being saved? I know, a bit silly to ask- but this happened to me when i got my first nero 3. Also, is it set to "high variation/flow"? Even if you set it at 10% there could be times it scales higher depending the mode.

i don't have my nero's running now to be able to jump on the app to help navigate you better so i apologize!
 
Thanks for the feedback. I saved the program but the gphs don't match. I took some screenshots of the application

Screenshot_2024-12-19-06-55-37-345_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg

Screenshot_2024-12-19-06-55-45-746_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg

Screenshot_2024-12-19-06-56-01-444_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg

I'm at about 700gph when the programming should be 5% of the power, or about 100gph

On the other hand, nothing changes when I click on Enable Schedule on the application home page.

Screenshot_2024-12-19-07-03-05-748_com.aquaillumination.prime-edit.jpg
 
Thanks for the feedback. I saved the program but the gphs don't match. I took some screenshots of the application

Screenshot_2024-12-19-06-55-37-345_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg

Screenshot_2024-12-19-06-55-45-746_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg

Screenshot_2024-12-19-06-56-01-444_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg

I'm at about 700gph when the programming should be 5% of the power, or about 100gph

On the other hand, nothing changes when I click on Enable Schedule on the application home page.

Screenshot_2024-12-19-07-03-05-748_com.aquaillumination.prime-edit.jpg

So you have two of them, one is correct and one not?
 
8Yes, I have two Nero 3 face to face. One is master and the other is slave (Child). But both show me almost the same flows
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new