Help with Nero 5 settings

biguebs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright trying to get a little input from other Nero 5 users… I am currently using one Nero 5 with two Koralias on my 125 gal. I have been very impressed with the Nero so decided to go ahead and add a second so I could utilize them together via the app. Will probably use the koralias for mixing now and add smaller DC pumps to address dead spots but want to see how close these two Neros will get me.

After sifting through old posts it looks like I can’t really set them to child/parent to effectively phase against each other using the random mode, which was my initial plan here. I’m looking for folks thoughts here… those with Neros across from each other, are you using the random or pulse modes? Tank is mostly LPS and zoas, I have some SPS frags in there still but honestly I think I’m going to give them away or trade.

Please take a look, here are my settings (with one Nero) and a couple tank pictures. Any input welcome. I have been using a couple HOBs for mechanical and miscellaneous but I am finally emptying the 125 below this one out and currently sourcing all the equipment to make it a sump for this one.

13CD2C28-53CB-44D6-A5D3-45CC54CDC6A8.png F44B219B-1729-4B01-B1F3-83B14B256B78.jpeg 82C1D7FE-FD96-4D70-AC9D-34844D1A9D17.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back