Help with Reefbot

GaryE227

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello-

I just got my reefbot. I plugged it in. The needle went up as it should and the needle holder is just vibrating non stop like it wants to move but can’t. Has anyone experienced this/know how to fix?
Thanks!!
 
Hi i have a reefbot. And i have had alot of issues with it bot havent had this one. The support kinda sucks that you cant directly talk to them and have to text but in the end they always got my reefbot back up and testing.
 
I just heard back from them. The issue was my fault; I missed a piece of Styrofoam.

Gary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new