Help with SPS? Burnt tips or other?

Like @Troylee already mentioned, white bugs are indeed your culprit.

Never had them myself before, so my knowledge battling them is limited, but there are quite a few threads in r2r that show how others dealt with them, and I recommend reading through to get a grasp on how the treatment may look like and what would be your best approach.
Thanks a ton for the help and convincing me to hold off a bit on my GFO adventures!

I’ll look into it now and see what I can figure out
 
seems like I can use my dogs interceptor pill but I’m worried about nuking my tank from my bristleworm population dying off. I have some Dr. Tims and other “quick start” products but I really have probably 1,000+ worms in my tank.

Am I going to nuke my tank from the die off of bristle worms?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new